By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: instances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the criminal process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics procedure includes using quantitative equipment in study. this can be in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the final conventional legislation themes in contracts, torts, and estate, the publication is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The publication is supported by means of an intensive checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to learn and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ knowing of the foundations mentioned within the ebook. it's a studying software, firstly, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to pros new to the topic sector in addition to to scholars in legislation college, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such issues as meals protection, weather swap, transboundary common assets, overseas sale of products, patents, and emblems to focus on the long run resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of acceptable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their parts of research, and to achieve a few realizing of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes vast assets, resembling bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil learn courses, a try financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Guidelines relating to sustainable improvement and weather swap administration seemed at the international level whilst and may be studied and understood as a unmarried physique of legislation. This Nutshell permits readers to profit how the U. S. felony procedure fosters greenhouse gasoline aid, power conservation, and sustainable styles of development together with strength effective and sustainable structures, using renewable strength assets, the safety of sequestering open area, and the difference of constructions and groups to sea point upward thrust and typical mess ups.
This e-book addresses the matter of ‘animal lifestyles’ in phrases that transcend the standard extension of liberal rights to animals. The discourse of animal rights is person who more and more occupies the political, moral and highbrow terrain of contemporary society. yet, even if the query of the prestige of animals holds a major position inside a number civil, political and technological disciplines, the difficulty of rights on the subject of animals often rehearses the universal views of criminal, ethical and humanist philosophy.
Weather swap offers an exceptional worldwide problem, and affects upon quite a lot of human fiscal task. the difficulty of the way to deal with weather swap in constructing international locations has provoked foreign political controversy and the pressing want for powerful foreign responses has develop into more and more obvious.
Das vorliegende Lehrbuch zum internationalen Umweltrecht stellt die gesamte Materie dar - einschließlich ihrer europarechtlichen Bezüge. Die ersten Abschnitte behandeln bereichsübergreifend relevante Fragestellungen, die die Bezüge zum Völkerrecht herstellen. Die folgenden Abschnitte analysieren den Schutz und die nachhaltige Nutzung der einzelnen Umweltmedien.
- Green Innovations and IPR Management
- Legal Issues on Climate Change and International Trade Law
- Introduction to EU Energy Law
Additional resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments