By Peter P. Rogers,Kazi F. Jalal,John A. Boyd
Read or Download An Introduction to Sustainable Development PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
Rules relating to sustainable improvement and weather swap administration seemed at the global level while and will be studied and understood as a unmarried physique of legislations. This Nutshell permits readers to profit how the U. S. criminal method fosters greenhouse fuel relief, strength conservation, and sustainable styles of progress together with power effective and sustainable constructions, using renewable power assets, the security of sequestering open area, and the variation of constructions and groups to sea point upward push and typical mess ups.
This e-book addresses the matter of ‘animal existence’ in phrases that transcend the standard extension of liberal rights to animals. The discourse of animal rights is one who more and more occupies the political, moral and highbrow terrain of recent society. yet, even though the query of the prestige of animals holds an immense position inside of more than a few civil, political and technological disciplines, the problem of rights when it comes to animals often rehearses the popular views of felony, ethical and humanist philosophy.
Weather switch provides an remarkable international problem, and affects upon quite a lot of human monetary task. the problem of the way to deal with weather swap in constructing nations has provoked overseas political controversy and the pressing desire for potent overseas responses has develop into more and more obvious.
Das vorliegende Lehrbuch zum internationalen Umweltrecht stellt die gesamte Materie dar - einschließlich ihrer europarechtlichen Bezüge. Die ersten Abschnitte behandeln bereichsübergreifend relevante Fragestellungen, die die Bezüge zum Völkerrecht herstellen. Die folgenden Abschnitte analysieren den Schutz und die nachhaltige Nutzung der einzelnen Umweltmedien.
- Forest Preservation in a Changing Climate: REDD+ and Indigenous and Community Rights in Indonesia and Tanzania
- Ecological Political Economy and the Socio-Ecological Crisis (Building a Sustainable Political Economy: SPERI Research & Policy)
- Lessons for Climate Change Adaptation from Better Management of Rivers (Climate and Development Series)
- Installation d'une éolienne domestique ou agricole (French Edition)
- Marine Resource Conservation and Poverty Reduction Strategies in Tanzania: 8 (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs)
- Global Environmental Constitutionalism
Extra info for An Introduction to Sustainable Development